The QuipCo Gecko Tent series offers classic dome design at a budget for camping, commercial operations, trekking, hiking or a multi-day motorbiking trip.
If you are looking for a high-quality light-weight tent with self-contained stability, this is your tent.
Gecko series is designed for three-season usage, and can also be extended to mild winters.
The Aviation Grade Aluminium Alloy poles in a classsicX-pole dome type arrangement offers spectacular stability. The interiors are expansive and airy, ample for two persons. The tent is built to withstand heavy downpours of rain and even snow.
Made with a PU-coated polyester flysheet, breathable polyester bedroom, polyethylene ground sheet, 8.5mm aluminium poles, this 2-Person Tent is lightweight, compact and offers a storage area near the entrance. The tent comes with its own cover to easily store it at home or carry it on the move.
- Classic dome pitch tent - The inner tent fabric is breathable polyester and mesh
- Reflective branding for better visibility at night
- Inner tent is comfortable for 2 Adults
- Generous storage space at the entrance of the tent
- 7075 series Aviation grade Aluminium alloy, 8.5 mm - Galvanized Steel Tent pegs provided to anchor the tent to the ground - Guylines provided to anchor the tent by tying around a tree bark or a big rock, etc.
- Inner Pockets for storing of headlamp, keys, sleeping bag cover and knick-knacks
- 1 'J' holder at the centre of inner roof to hang a lantern / camping light
- Convenient Cover with Carry Handles to easily store tent at home or carry it on the move
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- 2000 mm Hydrostatic Head PU-coated 210T polyester flysheet - Breathable polyester + mesh inner layer - Tough and durable 120 g/m2 Polyethylene ground sheet.
Pitched Tent Size: 30 cm + 230 cm (L) x 140 cm (B) x 125 cm (H) Packed Tent Size: (H)16 cm (L) 55 cm (B) 15 cm
7075 series Aviation grade Aluminium alloy, 8.5 mm (included)
5mm galvanized steel pegs for good twisting resistance
Use these guylines to anchor the tent by tying around a tree bark or a big rock, etc.
Inner tent is comfortable for 2 Adults
Generous storage space at the entrance of the tent
Inner Pockets for storing of headlamp, keys, sleeping bag cover and knick-knacks
1 'J' holder at the centre of inner roof to hang a lantern / camping light
For better visibility at night
Care Instructions: CLEANING: If need be, clean the tent with soapy water then rinse (with a hose if possible). Dry completely after wash.
STORAGE: After use or cleaning, do not store your tent until it is completely dry to prevent bad odour and mould formation.
Ventilation:High ventilation space between flysheet and ground all the way round. Everything is designed so that air circulates between the bedroom and flysheet for better breathability and to limit natural condensation.
Pitching: This is a classic dome pitch tent. So.. 1) Spread the tent, then place the 2 poles across the corners of the tent. 2) Fix the ends of the poles to the corners, then hook inner tent layer to the poles. 3) Add the flysheet over the tent. 4) Use the pegs and guylines to anchor the tent and the flysheet to the ground.
Waterproofing:The waterproofing has been particularly well-developed. 2000 mm Hydrostatic Head PU-coated 210T polyester flysheet, 120g/m² polyethylene groundsheet and sealed thermo-bonded seams. Flysheet and Inner breathable layer has no contact, so there are less chances of condensation droplets falling in the tent, which naturally occurs inside the flysheet.