Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Silver
- Weight - 34g
- Black heart rate monitor watch with several innovative training features
- Displays heart rate as percentage of maximum, bpm, and within target zone indicator
|Style Name||Heart Rate Monitor watch strap|
From the Manufacturer
An easy-to-read EnergyPointer feature tells you if you're burning fat (left of center line) or building fitness (right of center line).
What's in the box?
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar WearLink+ transmitter
- FT7 Getting Started Guide
Smart Coaching Features
- Energy Pointer: If you want to improve your fitness or burn fat, EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature that visually shows the main effect of your training, so you can focus on what you want to achieve.
- OwnCal: OwnCal is one of the most accurate calorie counters on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate (HRmax), and how hard you’re training.
- Training Load: The web-based Training Load helps you strike a balance between rest and training, showing your daily cumulative training load, and advising when rest days are needed and when it’s best to train harder in order to maintai performance improvement.
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate as BPM or percentage of max
- HRmax (user-set)
- Manual target zone as BPM
- Compatible with Intel-based Mac, PC, and polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Training analyzing
- Training diary
- Training load
- Training programs
- 99 training files with summaries
- Weekly history
- Graphical target zone indicator
- HeartTouch button-free operation of wrist unit
- Date and weekday indicator
- Displays text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User-replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Polar timing products include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Established in 1977, Polar products help you understand and maximize your training. The company's combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in an innovative product line of fitness tools for athletes of all ability levels to achieve desired results.