The MotoTech Hurricane Rain Overtrousers is a technical rain pant which offers comfort and protection from town to wilderness, from on road to off road. The pant features fully seam-sealed tapes, waterproof-breathable performance to keep out the elements and a comfortable, easy-wearing elastic waistband with an adjustable ankle velcro strap for the perfect secure fit. MotoTech has also provided two side pockets to store knick knacks.
This waterproof pant can be used anywhere in the outdoors while riding a motorbike or a cycle, on a hike or an expedition or even on any adventure or generic travel.
- Waterproof, breathable and lightweight fabric
- Elastic waist for comfort
- Flapped side hand pockets with heat sealing on the inside.
- Velcro® adjustment at ankles with reflective branding
- Fully taped seams
- Regular Fit
Features of Hipora Fabric:
- Hipora is a waterproof and breathable fabric, used as insert in adventure, motorcycle and cycling apparels.
- Hipora consists of a three-layer microporous silicon coating structure.
i. The first layer prevents water from passing through. The pores are less than .5 um in diameter.
ii. The second layer is a honeycomb structure that lets moisture into let it expel through the first layer.
iii. The third layer is very dense for added protection against water.
Material: Hipora Fabric (waterproof and breathable)
Velcro Ankle Adjustment: Velcro Strap fastener on each side with Mototech Reflective branding, at the bottom of the pant
Elastic Waist: Can go up by 1.5 inches of normal waist width of the pant.
Side Flap Pocket: Flap pocket in each side with Reflective Mototech Logo. The stitches of both pockets have been seam sealed from the inside.