LifeStraw® portable water bottle
LifeStraw® Go incorporates award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a refillable water bottle so you can carry safe drinking water with you on the go. Simply scoop water from a river or pond, screw the lid on, and sip safe water through the mouthpiece. The water bottle design is ideal for hiking, backpacking, running, and other activities where you’re on the move and aren't always near a water source.
How LifeStraw® Go works
LifeStraw® Go uses advanced hollow fiber technology. This highly efficient method of filtration requires no chemicals.
How to use LifeStraw® Go
The LifeStraw® Go water bottle is designed to be filled up and taken with you on the go. Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle, fill up the bottle, screw on the lid and filter, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece. After each drinking session, unscrew lid and blow through the LifeStraw® to expel dirty water.
Tried and tested in the harshest conditions
Award-winning LifeStraw® technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to filter water often contaminated following natural disasters. Today, LifeStraw® is used in water filtration products around the world.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS
- Drink directly from streams and lakes using the straw, or fill up the bottle and take it with you
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology to filter up to 264 gallons or 1,000 liters of water to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw® doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals and is BPA-free
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Sturdy and ultralight: weighs only 5.9 ounces or 168 grams
- Portable: only 9.25” (235 mm) long and 3.14” (80 mm) in diameter
- Features a flip-top bite valve and carabineer for attaching to your backpack
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Storage volume: 22 ounces / 0.65 liters
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards