Perforated summer motorbike riding gloves from the Knox Hand Armour range. With Patented Knox SPS – Scaphoid Protection System on the Palm and Boa Closure System on the wrist for a perfect fit.
Now CE approved to prEN 13594 – 2012. These gloves are independently tested and have passed separate tests which include the following:
- Material content
- Dexterity and movement
- Tear and Cut Resistance
- Seam strength and restraint
- Protective area and impact resistance
- Honeycomb Gel over the knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
- Perforated Goat skin upper with abrasion resistant finger sliders on the top of the fingers.
- Wrap round seamless finger ends for superior comfort.
- Patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension.
- Strong Goat skin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas.
- Unique low profile BOA wrist closure system eliminates the need for aggressive Velcro systems. The “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit slips easily under a jacket sleeve.
Note: Comfort is incredibly important in a glove so please take a look at the size guide to ensure that you get the correct size for optimal performance.
Breathable: Allows the bodies natural heat to escape through the fabric.
Flexible: Flexes in 2 or more directions and does not restrict body movement.
Honeycomb: The natural form of protection with the diamond bucking effect.
Tough: Hard wearing all action protection.