Sometimes a pocket just isn't waterproof enough, which is where this little pouch comes in. Perfect for pocket items like phones, cash and cards when you're on the trail.
- Easy, secure and waterproof 3-roll seal.
- Integral lashtab for wearing on belt, carabiner or lanyard.
Materials: 70D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylon with welded seams
Waterproof Rating: IPX6.
- Manufactured from TPU-coated Ripstop Nylon, they feature welded seams and a classic 3-roll seal with micro-buckle for complete waterproofing to IPX6 (fire-hose proof!)
- Supplied with an adjustable lanyard, and a unique lashtab for use with a belt or carabiner.
- Both sizes are available in a choice of Hot Orange or Cool Grey.
What does 'StormproofTM' Mean?
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.
What Size do I need?
The pouch is perfect for small items like medication, keys and cards.