Our Noatak bags are extraordinarily adaptable to suit a wide range of different lifestyles, tasks and pursuits. If you're going out walking, biking or paddling they make comfortable, lightweight daypacks. If you're going sailing you can use them as stash bags, or as emergency grab bags.
- Internal Wet and Dry sections
- Supplied with 2 shoulderstraps for use as a backpack, shoulderbag or grab-bag
- Super light-weight waterproof fabrics make these great day-bags
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
- The Noataks are made of Ripstop Nylon. Ripstop is a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave which stops a tear or rip from travelling across or down the fabric.
- The fabric is TPU-coated to keep water out.
- The Noatak River is a river in northwestern Alaska.
Waterproof Rating: Stormproof
Materials: 70D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylon with Taped Seams
Waterproof Rating: IPX6. Click here for details.
Weight Bag: 10.9oz / 310g
Weight 2xShoulderstraps: 2.9oz / 81g