These are our two most affordable camera cases. Slip your camera in one of these and you can take it with you on the boat, in the pool, wherever you want. Get great shots, completely worry-free.
- Optically-clear LENZFLEX™ windows front and back.
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material.
- Get great photos through the case - even underwater!
Colour: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
Materials: TPU with Optically clear LENZFLEXTM windows
Waterproof Rating: IPX8. Click here for details.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Supplied with 5 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates (you can order extra ones - see down page).
- See AP 0428 Mini Camera Case with Hard Lens for a premium alternative
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
The Mini case works best with cameras that have no optical zoom