It allows you to film in places you wouldn't dream of taking your camcorder otherwise. For example in the dinghy, or even while snorkelling.
- Tough acrylic lens for top-quality video and extra protection.
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
Colour: Cool Grey with grey shoudlerstrap
Materials: TPU with tough acrylic lens
Waterproof Rating: IPX8.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of three levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Supplied with 5 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates (you can order extra ones).
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
Fits most consumer camcorders.